Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A few more keepsakes about to bite the dust

These are my Thanksgiving Pilgrims that I made about 25 years ago.
Aren't they the cutest? I have hung them on our front door all these years.
I didn't hang them out this year.
My new front door won't accomodate these little darlings.
I think I'm putting them in the giving away.




Scott made us this poster of his accomplishments. I think it might have been a Mother's Day gift for me.
He makes us proud still to this day. He has checked off some important accomplishments during his life.
We look forward to more .


Little Scott about 5 years old.
Eagle Scout
2nd Place in Tenor Saxophone at Washington State Solo Ensemble
(He competed all four years in tuba & 3 years is Saxophone)
High School Graduation (#4 in his class)
Seminary Graduation
Acceptance letter to BYU
Mission call to serve in the Uganda Kampala Mission

2 comments:

cindy said...

You should ask your kids if they want them before you get rid of them. They might be very sentimental to them and become family heirlooms.

Lorraine Butler said...

Cindy does have a point!!