Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A little here and there

I decided that I can' wait until everything is unpacked and in it's place. It is going to take a long time so I decided to post pictures of what we ( I ) have accomplished. This is the entry table that we bought at Pier 1. It is super cute, but we feel like it cost more than it was worth. Fred still had to put it together, BUT it was the only table we found that met our needs and criteria.




When I was at Shannon's, we went shopping for a little home decor. That arrangement in the corner what we put together. It smells divine too.

Most kitchens in our neighborhood have these stepped and blocked kitchen cabinets so everyone has their own little decor going on. My dream was to have beautiful water pitchers of varying colors.....I don't know if I will accomplish that very soon, but I will work on it. This pitcher my work friend gave me when she moved into her new home and it no longer met her needs. Good for me.

This is my gift from my favorite girls from Bremerton. It's honored spot is in the entrance of my new home.


Thank you!!!


3 comments:

benandcorinne said...

Like it all! Can't wait to see it in person!

Michael and Denise said...

I love your entryway table. I'm excited to to see more pictures as you get more things set up.

Lorraine Butler said...

It looks like a wonderful entry into your home!! Different from a split level, isn't it?!