Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

I love my friends

Our party animal friends hosted Super Bowl Sunday 
The consensus was - Boring game.
We do know that true Bronco fans most likely did not have that sentiment.
But this crowd did - minus Jerry - the guy in the hat in the front. 
 While the guys sat and watched the game, the ladies of the house gathered round the table, ate, talked, played on our phones and laptops.
 We did eat, but this was after we were all filled to the gills.
 Obviously, I was the only one taking pictures so I wanted to get in on the action.
Judy B is always good for a enthusiastic pose. She's the real party animal.

Then there is my bestest friend Fred. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself how blessed I am. We had one of those talks, instigated by me and in the midst of it I thought to myself
"Man - he is so easy to please. Get your head on straight Gayle and enjoy it".

No comments: