Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Just a few things

Corinne had these beautiful flowers delivered to my work. 
She tried to send them on my birthday, but the florists didn't cooperate with her.
Two florists canceled the order.
So a couple weeks later, this was a nice surprise.
I've never had flowers sent to me at work. I loved it!!

Here they are at home.
I sent some clothes to Clara. She is growing out of her clothes so I had to make myself shop for her. I bought her 3T size so they are a little big. But cute just the same.

Since I have been having weird foot sensations, I found that sitting in my recliner triggered that. So I suggested trying out the couch. Fred isn't super attached to his recliner, so he was all for it. It is a bit awkward, but we are adjusting and aren't ready to commit either way.
There was a job posting at work that actually looked interesting to me. I applied. We'll see what happens. I'm finally ready to consider a change. 

 

No comments: