Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

64th Birthday Day

Shannon got tickets for us to go to the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum.
I was expecting antique quilts, but these quilts were made by 
The National Association of Certified Quilt Judges.

I've seen lots of quilts and never anything as intricate as these. 
The docent took at least a 1/2 walking us through and talking about each quilt.

I didn't take many pictures because she said I couldn't post them on social media.
I don't feel like my blog gets much traffic so I'm posting them here for memory's sake.






These are the birthday cards that the kids made for me.
I think you can tell which one each child made. 


 For my birthday dinner we went to a Mexican Restaurant with Shannon and Brian. We stopped at Village Inn and bought two pies. It was pretty much about food.

No comments: