Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Church in Vegas

Today I went to church with Shannon & Brian. My heart is full when I am able to see them in "their world". Shannon played the organ for church. I marvel how talented both she and Corinne are. Watching them put on their little organ shoes and truly play the organ the way it is supposed to be played. I'm a cheater on the organ. One of the items on my "bucket list" is to take organ lessons. I'm inspired and I think I'm making a phone call when I get home and finally just "do it". A sister in Shannon's ward said "Shannon looks just like you". It made my day. Now on to Brian's good cooking and dessert. Brownies frosted with peanut butter frosting. A new taste sensation.

1 comment:

Lorraine Butler said...

Your entries are great! Good to hear about your trip.