Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

just stuff

My favorite spot in this house is leaning over the couch and looking out the front windows of the living room. It's my perch to look out over our neighborhood world. This time of year my "flower garden planter" is in full bloom. I don't have a fancy camera so my pictures are very humble.....yet I still want to capture all the blooms for my memory. I will miss my perch when we move.



Another thing....it seems more people are going private with their blogs. I may go there someday, but not yet. I have decided that one of the main purposes of my blog is simply to record what's happening in my life. My life history! Much more fun than writing it down. Yuck! So for my memories sake....here are a few pictures of the flowers Fred gave me for Mother's Day. He is very good to get me flowers often. Again, my camera is nothing super so my attempts to capture the wonder of blossoms is weak. I wish I had the talent of Doranda and Cindy or at least their cameras! 


3 comments:

Doranda said...

haha, those pictures are fine. Anytime you want i can come over and take pictures of flowers for you!

cindy said...

Your yard has always been so beautifully landscaped. You'll look back fondly at your azaleas and rhododendrons once you're living in St. George.

I know what you mean about people making their blogs private. I'm like you, I'm recording my life and things I want to remember (and I'd never do it if I had to write it down in a journal!) Fred is so sweet to pamper you like he does. And hey, you don't need a fancy camera to take pictures (and yours aren't so "humble" either!) In the future you'll look back and just be so happy that you got these moments recorded, period! :)

benandcorinne said...

I will miss your perch too. I remember doing the same thing> :) Now I usually just look out the kitchen window while I"m doing dishes. :)