Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Scott's handprint

This is Scott's handprint that was made when he was in the Star class in Primary. His teachers were Cindy Redd and Jeanette Butherus. This has been displayed in my garden window since 2000 and I'm not sure where before that. It has watermarks from the sink splashes. The little foil butterfly was also part of this Mother's Day gift, I'm pretty sure. Do you remember this Cindy?

Anyway, it is time to get rid of it. I love it, but don't see myself putting it on display at the new house.




3 comments:

cindy said...

Ohh, so sweet. Its kind of hard to get rid of precious memories of our kids, but you're right, what to do with it? I honestly can't remember the handprint, but I do remember the butterfly. It probably was originally pink, right? (I still have that pink foil ribbon with my Christmas wrapping paper.) That seems like forever ago!

Gayle Daly said...

Yes, it was pink and honestly I don't remember for sure the handprint's origination, but all these years I have given you the credit!

Lorraine Butler said...

So sweet! And now you have a photo of it to remember. Way to go!