Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

In check

My blood pressure is finally in the normal range consistently now. I have noticed my production of the hormone cortisol is decreasing. You know, that hormone that creates fat around your middle... .... because I can bend over easier and don't feel as much fat when I sit. (You're supposed to laugh now).

Fred and I have been working TOGETHER on a few house projects. I know you better sit down for all this news. I painted Scott's room with very minimal help from Fred. 

I helped in the family room to prep the room for carpet that was installed on Monday morning. It's not the greatest photo because of all the new white switch plates and tools on the floor, but it does look nice. Especially the funny stairway we have up to the little bathroom. It was always this really ugly rust colored industrial indoor/outdoor looking stuff.

I rented a storage unit for us to store our extras so we can take photos to post while we try to sell the house. Fred finished the new deck and we painted the repaired fence lattice work together.

Yep fine work and progress going on around here!

1 comment:

cindy said...

That is great news about your blood pressure, it must be a relief for you. Your house is looking great!!! I can't believe your moving date is coming up so quickly. :(