Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Welcome Long Awaited Granddaughter


Introducing our granddaughter who will continue to be known as Copper on line. If you would like to know her real name, please email me gayledaly@outlook.com. Here she is in her first picture that Shannon sent me at work yesterday.


First of many bows ahead!!!


 She is looking a lot more content and comfy here in Momma's arms.


Here is my Shannon feeling better today. Copper wanted to come into the world feet first, so Shannon underwent her second C Section. I think Copper looks like she is going to like the camera.


Here is Daddy Brian holding his 2nd mini me. Both babies look like Shannon too, but the Drees gene is pretty strong.


I get to take a couple days off next week to go and help out. I wish I didn't have a job. I want to be able to help Shannon longer. She will be recovering from a C Section, have a new baby and 14 month old baby. 
Anyone want to go and help?

2 comments:

cindy said...

Ohhhh, beautiful! Congratulations on adding a little girl to your clan! You have a new emaill address---you'll be hearing from me to find out her name!

benandcorinne said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures about Garrett's birthday, labor day weekend, Baby Girl, etc!!