Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Strange things

If you notice anything different with my blog, it's a result of me adding a new email address. I am starting to do some travel agent work with my friend. We created an email address for me to use for my "Travel business". In the process of all this google stuff some  how in the midst of this process, it's gone so far as me messing up my blog.

Of course, it's my fault for getting mixed up somehow. But I think I've got things working again even though I'm not happy with the end result.

All I wanted to do this morning was add this video from our trip to Shannon's with Mima wearing the squeaky shoes I bought her. It's the cutest.

1 comment:

cindy said...

She is so darling---I love those little shoes. Except one time somebody put those on their baby when they took them to sacrament meeting. Like seriously? But Shannon would always know where she is if she wore them in the house. Buddy's talking really well, about the same as Claire. Their birthdays are only about a week or two apart, right?