Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Days

Shannon sent me these pictures with the following descriptions.
To me the Mom, this was a milestone report.
So many of us have been trying to reassure Shannon for years now, that it would get better.
Here is proof.
 
 Here are some photos from our weekend. First is a few from our Saturday train ride.


 
  Today we went to an indoor play place called Monkey Bizness. We spent 2 hours there, got our hands stamped, and went back for another hour after nap time. The kids loved it. Buddy would run past me, stop in his tracks, say "I having fun Mommy" and then run off. They had bounce houses and slides and climbing obstacle courses. Buddy's dream come true, and Mima was a giggly giddy running machine.We could hardly get them to hold still long enough to be only mildly blurry.
 
 
Sunday afternoon I made some playdough and it was a surprising hit.
 
 
This made me so happy.
I wanted to post it on my blog so I could preserve it for posterity.

1 comment:

cindy said...

The second picture with Shannon leaning her head on Mima----this needs to be framed. Its so nice to see your kids or grandkids reach those "easier" moments. These are all so sweet.