Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Park City - Last Day Together


 Thursday was our last full day at Park City. I can't remember who found this Park down the street. It was just right for using the styrofoam airplanes that Fred bought for all of the grandsons. It was another hot day, but the boys managed to enjoy them anyway. Fred brought markers so the boys also got to customize them! 





The girls enjoyed the shady part of the park. 
The adults also found the place of rest.
Scott and Jess and Evan - I can't remember what they were doing this morning. 
I've waited too long to finish up this day's events.
They met up with us after lunch. 
After lunch, Fred and I met up with Corinne's family to ride the downtown free trolley bus.
 It's a cute old fashion trolley. It's air conditioned - so we were all about that. 

 The resort gave them a walking scavenger type tour so they wanted to give a try. 
We wandered downtown and finally met up with Scott, Jess and Evan near the end.
It was another very hot day. 



We headed back to the resort.
The boys went swimming.
I think we might have ate leftovers.
Gosh - I just don't remember now.

I think that this is a good picture to end on though.
Scott looking forward with a smile, Jess looking on at her family with an expression of love.
Very peaceful, content and happy. Just what we all want.
At the end of this week - it was pretty much what we hoped for.
Time with our family. Everyone was healthy.
No injuries. No one got lost. I don't remember any fighting. Actually no real meltdowns.
Our family gets along. I love that.
I Love Them.

2 comments:

cindy said...

This is all so wonderful. You got some good pictures documenting it all. Fred is a good grandpa with his grandsons. I'm glad you all had such a good time. And Happy Birthday!!

Jessica Daly said...

Definitely one of our best family vacations. Thank you so much for putting it all together. It was so fun to go exploring! And I love that we all get along too, such a blessing. Love you!