Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Photo package

We decided to buy the least expensive photo package.
When you go on a cruise, you spend a lot of money.
It seems ridiculous, but you might as well give in.
 I don't know what my deal is with packing clothes.
I only packed one nice pair of slacks. 
Three nice shirts.
One pair of jeans.
Three pair of capris.
Work out clothes - never used. 
About 7 tee shirts.
I had a mission to buy two more nice shirts for going out to dinner.
I bought this one in Nicaragua.
I looked for pants or tops in Cabo San Lucas and Acapulco, but there was not anything inexpensive.
Everything was SO expensive. Plus things looked very small.
I paid $10.00 for this. I was happy. 



 I bought this in Costa Rica. I paid $12.00
My pants were the black/white checked so I figured the red would look good.
Fred likes me in red. 


 There were so many pictures to choose from. 
It was actually hard to narrow it down. 
It's too bad they gouge you with the price. We did get a flash drive with all of these,
but I would have loved all of the pictures.


So here we are in all our cruising glory.

2 comments:

Jessica Daly said...

Look at you in those sassy black and white pants. Totally worth it, you two look fantastic!

cindy said...

These are all so nice Gayle! I like having someone who knows how to pose you, compared to asking some random stranger to take your picture. Your new tops are cute!