Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

Costa Rica Ziplining

Fred and I wanted to be a little adventurous on this trip.
I really wanted to go parasailing and ziplining.
So here we are. Fred did all the reading up on things.
Insects, poisonous vegetation ~ it sounded icky.
It was going to be hot and humid. It sounded  pretty awful.
By now I had decided on most excursions I was going to wear long sleeves.
I did not want to get sunburned. I refused though on wearing long pants.
 I don't think we look too bad with all the gear on. 
I've learned how to snuggle up into Fred. 
 Thank you Wendy Allred for the "weight on the back foot, front foot pointing forward."
 Again with having Fred go first so I would know what to do.
The group guide really was good at giving instructions.
I still wanted Fred to go first.
 They tell you how to maneuver your strong hand to keep yourself pointed forward so you can smile at the camera. 



 Fred really had good form.


 I was photo bombing in these two pictures. 

A little butt cheek cracking in my pictures.

 Oh so I did do really good to smile for the camera. So good in fact, that I didn't do any looking around. I was so focused on looking at the camera.
Next time I won't worry about that and actually look at the scenery.







 Gave me insight into wearing a thong.

There were about 8 or 9 platforms with some hiking in between.
It was a little exerting and HOT on this day. 

2 comments:

Jessica Daly said...

What an adventure!! Makes me happy to see Fred smiling in all these pictures. Long sleeves is a good call, I love my rash guard for swimming. The sun is so unforgiving.

cindy said...

You are so much braver than me. This would have freaked me out. Very cute pics!