Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Last Day at Sea & Everglades National Park

 We finally played shuffleboard.
We aren't very good.

 Before I start with the Everglades - I have to say when we got off the ship in Miami and got on the tour bus and started driving towards the Everglades. I was overwhelmed with so much gratitude to be back in the United States. I thought to myself GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

This was our last excursion for our cruise.
An open airboat tour of the Everglades.
This is the tour boat.
 It held probably 40 people.
The Everglades was nothing like I pictured.
I kept thinking of that airplane flight that crashed years ago.
This is not what I pictured. I think perhaps that part of the Everglades was different than this area. 
 This was another one of those instances where Fred said we should wear a coat.
I wanted to balk and just take a lightweight jacket.
IT WAS FREEZING whipping around on that boat.
Why is it he is always right?

 Luckily I didn't see any crocodiles.
They are disgusting looking creatures.

  I agreed to this excursion only because I love Fred.

After the tour, there was a little show n tell.
The cutest baby crocodile.

 See - DISGUSTING.

 This is the end of our Panama Canal Cruise. 
The best part was being with Fred.
I just marvel at all that he is. All that he has provided for me.
And he is a heck of a lot of fun.

No comments: