Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Cars and other stuff

So a few weeks ago my friend Becky drove a car to work and parked it out front.
It has for sale info all over the windows.
I didn't think anything of it because we aren't in the market for a new car.
Well when Fred came to pick me up to go to Las Vegas, he was interested.
So now I own a 2014 Toyota Rav




 The next car story is Fred and I bought new recliners
so he borrowed his parent's truck and we went to pick the recliners up.
As we were driving along, Fred said "now we look just like all the other old people 
driving around in their trucks."
I don't think so! 
 After we picked up the recliners, we drove my Hyundai to the school parking lot to take photos.
These are the pictures I posted on Craigslist and KSL.
2013 Hyundai Elantra



The low mileage is a plus.




I hope someone respond soon because we need to move onto other things.
I've already switched my allegiance to the Rav. 
I have loved driving it and it has been a great car.
But I'm so happy to be back in a SUV and a TOYOTA!!






No comments: