Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Work Christmas party

My company holds a Christmas Party each year.
We've held it here at the building because we have a huge conference room and our cafeteria in house. 
Our Cafeteria manager caters the event. 

Here we are in our party clothes.
I want you to meet all of my special friends!
This is Amy. She is the new Pam. 
I met her the first time in Christopher Banks in the Mall.
She has been working there for years. Every time I went in we had so much fun together.
When she walked in the door for the interview, we both were happy to see one another.
She was the one. She is FANTASTIC and has made coming to work so much fun!
Every one loves her. She is bright and happy.
This is Becky and Angel. Becky also is my hairdresser.
We are going together to a Christmas Eve Service at the Dixie Center next week. 
Neither of their children are coming home for Christmas, so they are just like us.
Alone! Not anymore. On Christmas Day we are going to go see The Grinch and eat at Black Bear Diner. 
It's the only place I've found that is open.
Becky and I are also walking at lunch together. She is a wonderful friend!
 Now one of my MOST FAVORITE lunch/joke buddies.
This is Kason and his wife Melanie.
He is so much fun. He is the Accounting Manager. 
 This is Usha and Jeff. Usha (pronounced Wisha) She works in Research & Development.
She is someone that I enjoy. 
This is Cecilia & Danny. She is one of my backups when I go on vacations or covers at lunch when needed. 
She is the payroll clerk. Over the years they have had her do a lot of stuff. 
HR being one of them. She is overlooked when it comes to recognition of dedicated employees.
 This is Amy. We have become bosom buddies. 
She is so much fun. We laugh A LOT!!
 Matt & Shauna. Matt is also a lunch buddy.
I really like Matt. I think we have a nice friendship.
For some strange reason it just seems to happen that whenever he walks by,
I yawn. He noticed it. Gives me crap about every time. 
I try to reassure him that it's just that I'm so comfortable around him I relax.
He acts all hurt like I yawn because he's boring.
This is Janie with Amy.
Janie is our HR Manager. 
She is a great new friend too. We have a lot of fun together.
She has made a difference around here since she came on board.
This is Sandra Morales. She is about 34 now. She has MS. When I started here five years ago, she was walking around just fine. She has three children and her husband comes and picks her up everyday. She is the sweetest and kindest person. 
You can see my station at the front desk on the left.
We decorate and have hors d'oeuvres set up down here.
This is our Christmas Committee. 
The guitar player is Janie's husband. The guy with gray hair and a beard is my boss Mark.
Vickie on the end headed up the committee.
Bryan and I interact a lot. He is the one that administers the drug test on new hires.
He's a good guy.
This is how the conference room was decorated.
 So you have met my special friends. 
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: