Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Random things

I finally got our newest family pictures printed.
I got the entryway pictures up.
 Here's the grand kids display.
I went back to Costco to reprint the 16x20, I realized that I did not click OFF the auto correct.
Which means I did it wrong because Chelsie has her settings set. 
So now I'm going back to reprint everything. Some were a little light, a few kind of dark. 
 Saturday we went to the Subaru dealer to experience their braking system demonstration.
We've had our eyes on a Subaru for our "forever car" when we were ready to go down to one car.
Shannon's car got us interested and with Fred's employee discount - it just fell into place.
 Surprise! It is not blue or gray.
 It's called Wilderness Green (Metallic)

 We went for a drive Sunday evening. When Fred uses his visor, it doesn't help me when the sun is coming from his side. I swiped his hat and it worked just right.
 Sunday morning I decided to make a soup for dinner.
This was so good. I used Red Chili Sauce (accidentally bought this instead of enchilada sauce).
The soup was so good, but I was so aggravated when I went to the pantry for tortilla chips and there were NONE!
 Here is Evan waiting for his Daddy to come home.
Clara on the verge of crawling.
Graham's on the move.

Fred and I are looking at nothing on the calendar. 
We have had a very event filled six months this year.
We are ready for quiet.

No comments: