Pages

Friday, July 15, 2022

Father's Day and other stuff

 We got to log in and listen to Scott give a talk in his Sacrament meeting. I always love to hear him speak. I don't know if I'm partial because he is our son, but I don't think so. He is such a great speaker.
Fred and I were asked to sub for our friends in their Primary class on Father's Day.
I took this picture of Fred because he was wearing the Father's Day tie that the Primary in Bremerton gave out probably 10 years ago. This is one of his favorite ties.
I hosted Father's Day in our kitchen. I bought a bunch of Seahawk decorations to honor Brian. I asked M to come and help me decorate. She is such a darling girl. I never get tired of her. 
I think Brian appreciated my efforts. I made spaghetti, fruit salad, garlic bread and a Holy Cow cake. 


I took the kids to Urban Air again. They have a year membership so they get to ride everything, get a free slice of pizza and a popcorn each visit. I bought them an ICEE this time. 

For Shannon's birthday they bought tickets for all of us to go to a Colorado Rockies baseball game. It was a good game, but when we parked it was overcast and looked like it was about to rain. Both Fred and I left our hats and sunglasses in the car. Wouldn't you know the sun came out and we were blind. Luckily when the sun went down, it was perfect weather. We won't leave our stuff behind anymore.


It was a beautiful sky that night. 

No comments: