Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Farm Kitchen Saturday Breakfast

Today was a trip to Poulsbo for a Big Country Breakfast at the Farm Kitchen. After a hearty breakfast, we wandered around the fields to enjoy the flowers and scenery.

That's me - Peek a Boo from the corn field.

Lorraine pilfering flower seeds to grow in her garden at home. I totally supported her in this.












The address is on Pt. Gamble Road, but I was thinking Port Gamble so that's where I drove. We had to back track to get to the right location in Poulsbo. They serve a country breakfast the first Saturday of every month all year round. It was a fun experience. Very good food, but we did wait quite a while and it was very noisy in the eating area. You can sit inside or out in a party type tent. Check out their website http://www.farmkitchen.com/ They also offer cooking classes and other events. I want to go back and try the Rustic Breads in Ocotober.




No comments: