Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day Outing

On Labor Day Fred planned a day outing for us. We walked on the ferry to Seattle and then walked up to the Lite Rail and rode that to the Airport. Just for the scenery.....then we took the Lite Rail back to Westlake Center and ate at the food court. We are into sharing one meal now. So we split a BBQ sandwich and both got caesar side salads. From there we walked up to the Freeway Park to check it out. It is a park that is above Interstate 5. This is where we took this self portrait. I'm getting the hang of posing....chin up and shoulder down. Then we walked down to the waterfront and wanted an ice cream. I wanted to share a scoop, but Fred had his mind set on his own. I got a chocolate scoop, but it was below par. Unfortunately, rather than tossing it, I kept taking another bite somehow hoping the taste would improve. It didn't. We sat in the front of the ferry on the way home and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. It was a very nice day. I love Fred.



1 comment:

cindy said...

You two are such romantics! I love your self portrait, great job! (and so cute!)