Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving moments

Here is my Dad. I take him for granted. He can do anything. I called him in the morning and asked if he had potatoes because I only had one. He said he would get some and get them ready. Then I called him back and asked if he could bake us a loaf of his homemade bread for dinner. He said sure! He comes over with his electric knife and heavy duty turkey carving gloves. He makes the mashed potatoes, home made gravy and carves the turkey. We actually worked quite well together in the kitchen at the same time. I had the easy stuff to do. I love my Dad. He is a great man. This is Fred and Bryce. We know Bryce from the time we served in the Young Single Adult Ward. He is a Yeoman in the navy. He holds a special place in our hearts. Fred finally had someone to play some Wii games with.


3 comments:

benandcorinne said...

Agreed that Grandpa is just about the neatest person ever.

cindy said...

I am not at all surprised about all your dad's cooking skills, he is one of the most amazing men I know! You lucky daughter, you!!

Lorraine Butler said...

You're lucky to have your dad--hands off most of the time, but there when you need him!