Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beluga Whale Quilt Complete


This is the quilt I made for Shannon and Little Buddy. Dodi helped me 100% of the way. Before I went over to Dodi's I thought I would start cutting out the pieces. Well I did it wrong so she had to piece a ton of things and make changes. I am so lucky that she is a master quilter and made it possible to have it turn out so gorgeous and cute. I don't think I am cut out to be a "quilter". I have made a few quilts, but not "quilted". I like the piecing and more simple versions that I can actually read the instructions and make myself. I would have never been able to finish this quilt without Dodi's help.





1 comment:

cindy said...

That's darling, and you can see all the stitching that went into it. Next you have to show it in Little Buddy's room! (I love how you call him Little Buddy.)