Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Frozen Raspberry Pie - Yum

I just got back from my annual Ladies Retreat to Ross Lake. Dodi made us this raspberry pie for dessert one night. It was heavenly, light and refreshing. I''m going to the store right now to buy the ingredients and make it for a luncheon tomorrow with my work friends.

Frozen Raspberry Pie

25 Oreo cookies crushed 

3 tsp melted butter

Combine and press in pie pan. Bake @ 350 for four minutes.

 

Combine 1package instant vanilla pudding, 2 containers Yoplait low fat Raspberry yogurt and 1 cup whipping cream. Whip until firm. Fold in 1 cup fresh raspberries.

 

Freeze. Thaw 2hours before serving.

5 comments:

cindy said...

Raspberries and chocolate? Thank you! I need to try this, since we've got raspberries coming out of our ears.

Gayle Daly said...

I just made it. Dodi said to food process the oreo cookies...I just crushed them in a ziploc...they needed to be processed so they weren't so crunchy and big. I don't know if I should have cooled off the crust before I poured the filling in. It seems to be okay. She put a few fresh raspberries on the pie before serving. It was so good!

cindy said...

Gotcha! Good tips, thanks! :)

Kathleen Allison said...

Looks divine! And Congrats on the new grandbaby!!

KariMarie said...

SCORE!