Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

What we did today

This is how I would like our bedroom to always look. No junk on the night stands or CPap machines or a chair with Fred's work clothes draped over it.

Same here. No kleenex box or two soap dispenser on the counter. These are the new towels I bought for "staging" and then taking with us when we move. I usually use towels that don't really match so well...

There was no good angle on our little hall bathroom. But it is still just about my favorite room. It's bright and cheery and doesn't need any work!!!

Here is Scott's room made over. We wanted to get rid of the computer desk, but haven't been successful with that yet. The bed is made out of moving boxes and a twin size air mattress. I borrowed the spread and throw from a work friend and bought the sheers. It's restful - yes?

My pink room screams of craft and creativity. It's not really good for anything else since it is so PINK!

Here is one angle of the livingroom. I wish my china hutch wasn't stuck in the corner there,
but that is how it is.

Another angle that helps the room appear good size.

Next will be kitchen, family room, Corinne's old bedroom, storage room and a couple outside photos.
We are making progress. It's almost unbelievable. Pray that a buyer will come QUICKLY!

3 comments:

Kathleen Allison said...

It looks great!

KariMarie said...

Beautiful home! And our towels never match the decor either. Not sure why. :) Good Luck on your continuing progress!

cindy said...

Everything looks perfect! Of course your house is in such an ideal location and is so big and roomy. I am (reluctantly) praying for a buyer to snatch it up. Of course we want you to be able to sell it quickly, but just remember everybody you're leaving behind will miss you (sniff!)