Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

My family

I'll start with my son Scott.

He is just about finished up with his Bachelors in Computer Engineering from BYU. 
He already has a job lined up in San Antonio TX.
 
He is a super student and also loves his job at the MTC working on Language programs
 (if I have that right)

 I could look at his face all day.

We love him and are so grateful we are blessed to be his Mom & Dad. 

Now for our daughter Shannon's family.

Here is her family on the day of Mima's blessing. It was super cold outside in Las Vegas that day. So family pictures were pretty rushed and very cold. But I do think this special day with family warmed us all.
Little baby Mima with her Mommy. Her blessing gown was made by my good friend Wendy Allred. Shannon sent Wendy my Mother's temple envelope and asked if she could incorporate it in the gown. Wendy made the bodice from the eyelet fabric.

Here is Daddy Brian with his little girl.
Here is Grandpa with a wagon full of little boy toys. 

 Remote control cars 
A big styrofoam glider
Here are our oldest grandsons at McDonalds on the way back from Las Vegas after the blessing day festivities. I rode with Corinne and the four boys and poor Little Henry was so unhappy on the ride home. We finally pulled off in Mesquite to give Henry some attention and Mommy time. I took the big boys in for something to eat. They were all so handsome in their Sunday Best.

This is the wall quilt I made for Mima's bedroom. Shannon has her room decorated with Butterflies. My neighbor did the quilting on her machine. It turned out real sweet!


2 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

Nice recap of your kids and their families. I love the butterfly!! Nice and bright.

cindy said...

You have been very blessed with such wonderful children. They've always lived great lives and have turned into terrific adults. That quilt is beautiful!