Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Score

Here in St. George they have an Ulta Store. It is basically a department store of just about every cosmetic, hair care, skin care, beauty tools etc....I bought these Buy one, Get one 50% off. I don't normally get that excited about BOGO deals, but I had to spend $19.50 to get something for free.


I also had a coupon for $3.50 off a purchase and choose one Ulta fingernail polish for free.

This is what I got for free for spending $19.50. I actually paid $20.98 to get this, plus the other stuff above.
 Cute PINK cosmetic bag
three quad eye shadows
sample size of primer
pink nail polish
mascara
cheek color
eye liner
small brush set
lip gloss
lip butter
 When I got home, Fred had finished hanging my quilt in our bedroom.
I made this quilt back in about 1992 or so. I used it for a table cover for the
3 1/2 years that I was Primary president. Since then, it has been tucked away in my hope chest.
Well now it is being displayed finally.
\

No comments: