Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Our weekend in Provo


Fred and I drove up to Provo this last weekend to attend Ben's graduation from UVU. It has been a long journey for him, but he finally made it. He earned his Bachelor's degree in Accounting. I somehow was able to get this picture of him walking in. He is in the middle. When the time came for him to walk across the stage and have his name read, I was outside the auditorium with Henry and Fred was outside on the playground with Spencer and Garrett. Corinne was there recording the event. 

Poor little Henry was having a meltdown. I couldn't figure out why he was so hysterical. Turns out, he just wanted his Mommy.

This was Henry sitting so quiet and peaceful playing with his toes before the meltdown. 
 Here is Corinne and Ben after the ceremony.
The next morning Fred and I drove up the Provo canyon and stopped off at the Sundance Resort. We looked for Robert Redford, but he wasn't greeting guests that morning. Here we are.
 Later on we met up with Corinne's family and some of Ben's family at Trafalga in Lehi. This first picture is Garrett and Spencer on the Frog Hopper.
 I think this is a great shot of Garrett.
 Here is Garrett with Grandpa Fred in the Go Karts.
 I took this picture of Garrett. He was actually in the front seat of the plane, but this boy asked him if he would trade places and Garrett didn't hesitate to trade places. I thought that was a pretty sweet boy to do that. Garrett is just that way.
 I actually spent the entire time sitting here watching everyone. It was great.
I couldn't decide which picture was best of me with Henry, so I posted all of them. 



 Here is Corinne with Henry. He is sporting a hat that is being recycled that I bought for his cousin Blake.
 That evening we met up with Scott and Jess for dinner and then the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
Too bad we weren't prepared....this would have been a perfect spot for engagement photos!
 Do you see the lonely lavender tulip?
 We thought we would be sneaky and use this photo in our Christmas card and say 
"Fred finally finished our backyard."
 This was the Italian Garden. Actually only half the length of the hillside.

 Love my pink blooms.
 Our Christmas card was also going to say we went to Holland.
 This is a view of Thanksgiving Point.
 Here's Fred.
 Now we are on Sunday afternoon before heading back home. Here Henry is checking out the fur on Grandpa's arms. His daddy doesn't have furry arms. 
 He is really checkin it out!
 What do you think Richard is doing?
 Garrett's masterpiece.
 Silly Spencer.
 Our family of grandsons - aren't they just cute as can be!
Those big brothers love their baby brother.

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

Beautiful pictures!