Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Ok I am gonna gush

Fred and I went to my work Christmas Party last weekend.
I have been looking forward to it for over a year.
Last year I wasn't able to go because of my surgery that went wrong.
It was held at a Country Club and it was a dressy affair.
(Well for those that wanted too and I did)
I had to go shopping for something with a little "dazzle"
I didn't want to wear a church dress. I wear them all the time and none felt party and dazzle like.
So I hit Penneys and found a skirt and this top in the regular size department. Not the Woman's Department. Let me say that felt good.
I've lost 35 lbs. since March.
My top is "leather" and I bought the bulky necklace.
 
Are you ready for the gushing???
On the way to church on Sunday morning....
Fred said "You looked hot last night".


2 comments:

cindy said...

Awww, Fred. You DO look hot! And very beautiful.

KariMarie said...

That's awesome! Good for you. I miss you guys.