Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I love Facebook - sorry but I do

 
See this is why I love Facebook. If I didn't stalk all day long,
I would have missed  this wonderful time!
 
Kari and her family have been in Utah on spring break. I've seen her pictures as she has posted.
Yesterday she posted a picture in Zion National Park so I messaged her and asked if she was going to come and see me? No pressure, of course, so we worked it out to meet last night for dessert.
 
See if you post pictures that you are here in Utah and especially down here near me, you will hear from me. Not that you have to come and spend all day, but even a half hour at DQ would work.
 
I know what it is like when you travel. There many places and usually family that we plan to visit.
Squeezing in one more person or place is not always possible and I will totally understand if you can't fit us in. BUT we are willing to compromise and meet you somewhere convenient.
AND we don't require much time. It's simply so wonderful to see you in person. 
In person is actually more fun than Facebook, if you can believe that?
 
Thanks Kari for meeting us even when you were all tired from your day.
 

3 comments:

Kathleen Allison said...

Agreed! When we come down to St. George I'll come see you!! Also, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I miss my blogging, too. I just have felt completely UNINSPIRED! I don't know what the problem is. I have lots to blog about...snowmobiling in Yellowstone in January, a GREAT trip to Maui and Oahu in February, and a week home to help my Mom in March, but I just have ZERO motivation to write. Don't give up on me yet!

KariMarie said...

THANK YOU for treating us to such a treat! It was great visiting and you are right squeezing in a few minutes is better than none at all.

KariMarie said...

Continue on stalking facebook!!! That's why I'm on there too. :)