Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Because I want to

Being a grandma is definitely complicated at times.
For instance, I have all these darling photos that Shannon is so good to send to me.
They really just bring such a big smile to my face and truly make me happy to look at.
I want to post them for several reasons.
 
1. Simply to have them posted on my blog forever.
2. To share with my friends because I think they are so cute.
3. Because it's my blog and I can do what I want.
 
The reasons that make it complicated.
 
1. I have more than two children who presently have children.
2. I get updated pictures from Shannon more often than Corinne.
3. Shannon has my only granddaughter so far.
4. I don't want to show favoritism.
5. I want to spread myself evenly between my children and grandchildren.
 
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
 
So please enjoy those photos simply because they are so cute.
I love all my children and grandchildren.
 
This little dress is one that we bought for Shannon while we lived in Japan back in 1986. It is a little bit big, but who cares. Look at those little pigtails? 
 This is Mima with her "Suzie" blanket. Suzie Webb made it and she LOVES IT.
Obviously it goes everywhere with her.
 Mima is finally getting her little girl on.
 See what I mean! Princess and girly stuff. I'm so excited!
 


1 comment:

cindy said...

Sweet little Mima! Those pigtails! I agree with you 100% on everything. I know you're not playing favorites, but you worry your kids think you are. I worry about those same things, but you want to share the cuteness. It definitely can be complicated!