Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

I'm more than excited.


Shannon called and asked if she could bring the kids for a week visit.
Their school district has their Fall break and her babysitter won't be available.
She tried to find someone else to fill in.
No luck.
Guess she will just have to take time off work and come here.
Dog gone it. 
NOT!

Here is Buddy's Halloween costume preview.
Where's Waldo?
Shannon's friend crocheted these hates for their costumes.
Mima will be Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego.
Do you remember that computer game from the 90s?

Shannon asked me to keep an eye open for a red raincoat or jacket for Mima's costume.
I looked a bit, but no luck. So I ventured out to Joann's for a pattern.
I think this is perfect. I made it over the weekend.
It was a success and I'm happy!
They're coming!

1 comment:

cindy said...

That little red coat is the most darling thing ever! So glad you can enjoy them staying with you.