Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

This is the first Christmas I have never decorated.
Fred did put up Christmas lights on the house.

No one came home and we didn't go to visit anyone.
I don't think I want to repeat this. Gonna have to go to one of the kids homes 
or have at least one of them come here,

Here are some of the photos from this year's Christmas collections.
Here is Shannon and Brian's family at Shannon's Company's Christmas Party this year.
Wonder what's up with Santa??
Buddy and Mima got to help with decorating the tree this year.
Christmas Day's nap was interrupted by big brother. She was not too happy.....
New swings were hung up under their deck. I think it was a good day.
Next we move on to Scott and Jess's Christmas.
I think it was their best Christmas yet.
Today was the first day they were able to take Evan to church.
 I understand he was perfect (slept the whole time).
I think motherhood looks so wonderful on Jess. 
Matching ties for the Father and Son.
Cutest present ever!!
 My only decorating this year thanks to Corinne's boys. They sent these ornaments so I hung them on the entertainment center in the living room.
Thank you!!
 On to Corinne and Ben's family.
The annual watching of the video "Santa Clause" with Tim Allen.
And frosting cookies,
I do love Spencer's toothless look. I have a special spot in my heart for Spencer.
Here is their family picture from today. I think it turned out really great. 
I'm going to print it off and put it on the wall in my entry way.
Thank you Corinne and Ben for taking it,
I sure do love and miss my children and grands. It was great to skype with them. I don't know how we would survive living so far away without the miracle of technology. Being able to see and talk with them at the press of a button is so wonderful, 

1 comment:

cindy said...

I almost didn't put up our decorations either, because none of our kids would be home this year either. But I put up the tree and some minimal stuff, and I'm glad I did. I know exactly how you feel about not having Christmas without being with some of our kids!! Next year for sure!

PS---I'm loving the Santa picture with Shannon!