Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Days at sea & Panama Canal

I should be ashamed and I am.
This was a Panama Canal Cruise and my phone has no actual pictures of the locks
 and very few of the Canal.
Fred planted himself out on the front of the ship in a nice spot at the crack of dawn and spent most of the day out there. I went out and watched a bit, but not much.
What pictures I did take, weren't very good so I deleted them. 
 These pictures are from the ship on the days we were at sea before we got to the Canal. 
 I don't know where this is? 




 We have a selfie stick. We are always working on the angle of our heads.
 And our expressions. I have an easier time because I'm not holding the camera. 
 The clouds on this days were really beautiful. 
Now we are at the Canal. The landscape along the Canal was so lush and beautiful.
 I took these pictures from our balcony.



 Felt a little bit like the Shipyard and Seattle shoreline.







 I took this picture for Scott. 

1 comment:

Jessica Daly said...

Such beautiful water, when you told us you were going on this trip I don’t think we realized how many stops and adventures you were going on. I love reading your posts.