Pages

Friday, December 30, 2022

More Holidays Happenings

Last year we had a girl's night to the Nutcracker. 
This year Shannon bought tickets for Disney on Ice.
It was a great night.
M choose Chili's again for dinner.
Can't go wrong with their chips and salsa.
I wasn't expecting to be impressed, but I was.
It was very well done and not at all as I expected.
Wonderful music, skating and costumes.

 We were able to attend our ward Christmas party this year. Last year we were out of town. 
Our new  best buddies here - Angie and Brian Erickson.

I decorated this year all the way. It's been several years since I've done that. It has been very nice.
Fred was finally able to get the hanger on the door so I can start hanging wreaths. I've missed that.
We finally got some decent weather and roads to drive to Corinne's. 
It was awful between Price and Spanish Fork. I had to close my eyes for a lot of that part.
We had an early Christmas with them. I suggested that.
I thought it would be nice for a change to see the kids actually open our gifts.
We were able to attend school Christmas concerts for Garrett and Spencer. Haven't been to a school concert in so many years. Garrett's concert was especially fabulous. Lots of talent in his high school. 
This is the first time I think Fred and Richard were together to celebrate their birthdays. 
Nineteen years in fact.
Henry was happy with our gift. I was happy to see the little kids play with the toys. 
We gave gift cards to the three older boys. 
Had some fun moments with Clara. She is full of sass. Really a cutie.
We were able to meet up with Rick and Wendy Cloutier. We met as newlyweds in Bremerton. 
They were married a few weeks before us. We have managed to stay in touch over the years. 
This was a very nice time together. 
This is my most favorite moment from our time with Corinne. Richard smiled more than any other time we have had them visit. It was very nice to see. He has since received his mission call to Lansing, Michigan. He starts his at home MTC on February 27 and will enter the MTC in Provo on March 8.

No comments: