Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Homemaking continued....

This weekend is our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. Tomorrow after classes are held during the first hour of Primary, we will be gathering all the primary workers to enjoy a buffet of everything pumpkin. These are my two offerings. The closest pumpkin dessert is one that we use to make for several years back in the olden days of daytime Homemaking. We always had a nice Thanksgiving luncheon which included this pumpkin pudding dessert. The one behind it is a dessert that I ate at a Homemaking Day while living in Japan back in 1986. It was the first pumpkin dessert I ever had that made me melt. I have never been a pumpkin dessert person, but this changed my life. I just hope that it tastes as good as I remember it.

I feel very creative when I "stage" my photo shoots now. How artistic is that?





My Pampered Chef large measuring mixing bowl.





3 comments:

KariMarie said...

Can't wait for a tastey! Yes the angle of your oven mitts sit perfectly with the pan. Nicely done!

Kathleen Allison said...

Hey, I have that same mixing bowl! Oh, yeah, I got it from YOU!! Can we please have the recipes???

Lorraine Butler said...

Your desserts were beautiful in person at the meeting, too. Thanks for sharing!