Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two down, one to go


We were going to shop for the big grandsons in St. George when we get there next week. Still unsure what we were going to get them. Corinne suggested robes because the boys have been coveting the one that she wears every night around the house. Well I thought to myself I have all today, Sunday (yes I enjoy sewing on the Sabath) and if I need Monday morning I still have time. So I made the first one for Spencer who will be four on Jan. 1st. He is very much into Batman right now. Next is Spiderman for Garrett and Superman for Richard.

I noticed that even though I was hungry, the challenge of the sewing project won over my need to eat. Hmmm maybe I need to start sewing everyday!


I finished Richard's.....so I'll make Garrett's spiderman tomorrow.


2 comments:

KariMarie said...

Awesome job! Those are so cute! But in a boyish way.

Gayle Daly said...

Yep - I can't think of any way to be more boyish that Spider Man, Superman and Batman.