Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Going away celebrations

A happy and fun part of moving away is Going Away Parties.
Last week the gals at work threw me a going away party.
Last night, several of my favorite friends joined me
at Spiros in Silverdale. Being with my friends is just about the best
way to spend time. Wonderful women who I love and admire.
Their friendship and forever influence in my life is felt.
I have no tears yet, because the reality of leaving has not
really hit yet. I know at some point I will lose it and have a good cry or two.
But until then, this is a very happy time for me to
celebrate with friends!

The second part of the evening was driving across
the street to Origami Sushi. They serve the best
fried bananas and ice cream. They have coconut, ginger, mango, red bean (tastes like cotton candy)
and a few other exotic flavors. My favorite is coconut ice cream.
So if you are looking for a new dessert experience.....
Check it out!

No comments: