Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

The intricacies of Burke Waldron

After I sold my car, we needed to take Fred's car to the dealer for oil change & stuff. So we ended up borrowing my Dad's Camry. If you don't already know it, my Dad is all about comfort and customizing things to his taste. So his dashboard has been customized. The dash wasn't lit up enough, so he added these little spotlights.

Next his custom GPS stand.


Then his custom wiring.

Here is a closeup of the tiny spotlights he installed.

Here is his auxilliary unit for whatever he wants to add to his plug ins. 
You can only imagine what his work van looks like. This is what makes him unique and wonderful too.

3 comments:

cindy said...

This just makes me smile! :)

KariMarie said...

Great work! Looks like the inside of Dave's office. LOL!

Lorraine Butler said...

That made me laugh! It also made me think, "If you don't have it the way you want in your 80s, when will you??"