Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's baaacccckkkk!


Today Fred & I went back to our storage unit and brought our stuff back. It does look so much better boxed up though. I'm actually quite pleased that we have done so well to get lots done ahead of time. We are still waiting for the appraisal....hoping that all goes well. The Inspection was a breeze. Thank you Fred for all your hours of work and worry.

We even have a moving sale date set for next Saturday the 11th. I can't believe we are actually somehow making that happen. I didn't think it was possible. All of Fred's predictions are coming to pass. Shame on me for doubting.

We have a pile of moving sale stuff started too. Fred is working on the garage and shed today.

1 comment:

Lorraine Butler said...

You are the best! I can't wait to help you load your wonderfully packed belongings on the truck. Not that I want you to leave, but you are so ready!