Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Updated look

I decided to start fresh. I purchased a blog template from an online company for $15. My hopes is that this will provide a clean slate and no more hiccups when I try to navigate around my blog.

Scott and Jess took over remote access to my computer to help install it last night. Actually I had completed all the steps correctly, but they have the magic.

I love knowing that Scott and Jess can do that for me. There will still be some fine tuning, but overall I am happy. The template does seem a bit more muted than what I saw with the demo online, but I'm okay with it. I plan on being more creative. I signed up for the blog newsletter that will bring ideas etc...right to my email inbox.

Thank you Scott and Jess for helping me with my fresh start to blogging.
 

No comments: