Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Corinne & Clara come to town

Corinne and Clara came to visit.
They got to fly to see us all by themselves.
I think this is the 2nd time that Corinne has been able to come by herself for a visit.
The other time was when I had my foot surgery and she came to help take care of me for a few days.

They arrived on Friday afternoon. Somehow we found ourselves at Freddy's for a burger.
 Clara is quite the chubs. She is so soft and cuddly. I'm so glad that at this age babies don't really care who holds them. Isn't she just a doll!
 Look at her thighs. Squishy Squish.
Corinne is really having fun dressing Clara. 
We are so thrilled that she now has a daughter in her life.
 We made a visit to the Visitors Center.
 Here we are after church on Sunday. 
Four generations here.
 Fred didn't wear this T Shirt to church. We just didn't warn him before he got out of his church clothes that we were taking pictures.
 I love her expressions in these three pictures.
Maybe indifferent?
"If I have to".
 "Really Mom?"
 Clara has so many cute little outfits.
 On Sunday we went to visit the Daly's.
I got to have grandma duty keeping her occupied so Corinne was able to visit.
 
 Clara really talked up a storm while talking to her great grandma.
It was really sweet.
It was so wonderful to have Corinne and Clara all to ourselves for a few days.
She doesn't really look like any of her brothers. 
She definitely has her own look. I'm excited to watch Clara's changes as she grows. 

No comments: