Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Graham's Blessing

Fred and I headed back to Phoenix for the long anticipated Baby Blessing for Graham.
We settled right back in easily because we were here last month.
I definitely think the two back to back visits was the reason for our big breakthrough with Evan.
He didn't hesitate one bit at any time to be close to us. It was super awesome.

Jess pretty much has Evan in the kitchen everyday in one way or another.
Whether it's cooking or baking, but usually "baking".
He loves to mess in the flour. 
Jess was mixing fruit dip here. Cream cheese and marshmallow topping. 
 Evan definitely approved!
 Graham is such a content baby. There really was not much crying or fussing.
He is such a doll. I don't know if we got enough of him. 

 His little face. There just aren't words.
 We walked to their community center for adult exercise and playground for Evan.
Grandpa went "exploring" with Evan.

 

                                      Now Evan gets to show his Momma where he'd been.
 Evan is quite the character.
Evan just crawled up into my lap. It was a shock and so wonderful.
It became common place after that. Finally - it felt like both Fred and I finally wormed our way into Evan's safe zone.
 Here is my seat mate in the car. 
 I will never tire of looking at this face.
 I can't get over just how sweet and calm he is. 
I did pray that this baby would be a happy baby.
Maybe it worked???
 Grandpa did what he could to encourage riding the new trike. 
I love watching Fred play with our grandchildren. He is such a wonderful Grandpa.
Now on to the spotlight for the weekend.
Look at this beautiful boy.
 Love his eyebrows. He is so much McGuire.
 Baby blues from his Daddy and gorgeous lips from his Momma.
When I see a picture like this of Fred and me with any of our grand kids, I think about how when the kids gets older and look back at these, by then we are going to be wrinkled up old grandparents. 
I want us to always look like this.
 Evan was done my now. But is an accurate depiction at some moments. 
  This is a very special and blessed family.
We are so proud of them and love to watch them with their boys.
It's incredible!!

No comments: