Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Party

I was able to get together with wonderful friends last night to celebrate some birthdays at Red Robin. Here is the party gang. Sorry if the pictures aren't the greatest, but I had to go skimming facebook to get one of everyone. Everyone is much more beautiful in real life.

Lismarie one of this world's cutest little patooties!
Suzie Q - the mother of our ward! Here is Lorraine who is always fun to have along at any get together. Doranda was sweet enough to split a dessert with me so when I ordered for us I said "My sister and I would like to share a Mud Pie". In my dreams. Here is Birthday Girl Sarah! Here is Birthday Girl Melanie!

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

This is the hardest thing about hubby being gone. Paying for a sitter every time I want to go out. I give you kudos for finding a picture of all the gals and posting them on your blog. I didn't know you were so computer savvy.