Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shannon, Me & Episodes of Friends

This is Shannon's belly bulge from the in vitro procedure. I estimate this will be her at about 4 months along.

















I brought my six seasons of Friends to watch with Shannon over the 4th of July weekend. We picked up where I left off at home. Finished up season 5, watched all of season 6 and borrowed seasons 7-10 from her friend. We didn't get through all of them. Shannon was feeling pretty poorly most of the weekend. We stayed home all day Saturday watching TV and only went out to eat. Today she has been laying down in the living room all day while we watched more tv. Brian grilled us salmon and we had baked potato, ceasar salad and garlic bread on Sunday. Eating out is fun, but I have to admit this home cooked meal was the best.




No comments: