Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Corinne and the boys today

Here is Corinne leaving me with her smile. I admire Corinne for her strength. She just gets done what needs to be done. Driving back to Orem with three kids all by herself. That is something I would never have been able to do on my own. I depend way too much on Fred.

I really enjoyed my time with Corinne during this visit. I can see after 30 years I am finally beginning to rub off on her. She asked for a haircut and wanted to go shopping. I was totally jeoulous because everything she put on looked just darling on her. I was so happy that we could enjoy doing one of my favorite activities together. We also like watching movies together. I am thankful that my children are not high maintenance. When they come home to visit they are content to sit around talk, eat or watch tv....or if we plan something to do they like that too.


Richard is a pretty smart boy. By day two of working on the lego submarine he knew he wouldn't be able to get it completed before he left. He left that project and started this one. He finished this morning just before they all left. One of the three tires was missing, but I found it tonight by my piano which is downstairs from where he was building it. Hmmmm? How did that happen? Just try and guess. Three little boys.....



No comments: