Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Primary Power





I have felt a little burdened this month because basically I have had to prepare 5 sharing times. I am getting kind of tired, but I know that tomorrow when I'm in Primary the Spirit with just lead me through it even if I'm not prepared as much as I should be. The three hours at church on Sunday are actually my favorite hours of the week. I admit I get irritated with some people and let my mind wander or find fault, but most of the time I feel at home. I can sense in my heart and soul that I am a Daughter of God and He loves me and I am where I want and need to be. I feel very loved and accepted by our ward members and my deepest and truest friendships exist within my ward. What a wonderful blessing my eternal friendships are to me. Thank you all for being my friend and sharing your friendship and acceptance with me.

2 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

I am sorry to have missed Primary (and your sharing time)today. When I saw Wendy leaving I just wanted to go with her!

Beautiful post.

KariMarie said...

I know how much you LOVE to be with the little people.
You do an amazing job! I always look forward to when you teach. You're happy and make it fun and memorable. Better you up there than I.