Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Las Vegas Baby

I just got back from spending almost a week in the Las Vegas for a Mom and Daughters Get Together.
Here is Corinne and I at Babys R Us checking out the Mommy Chairs. I want the one I'm sitting in.

 Saturday was the baby shower for Shannon. Her friends from church planned it. I didn't take many pictures, but this was the most important. I hate the way I look, but it is what it is.
 This is future Baby Boy Drees' room. I washed all the clothes, blankets etc...now Shannon just has to put it all away and make sense of it. They need a dresser and changing table. I was going to buy that for them, but decided that there was other things more fun to buy for her. The previous owners painted this room so it is ready for a new baby boy to move in.

 This is my guest suite. The adjoining bathroom has a HUGE bathtub. It was nice. I told Brian he needs to buy me a TV so I can go downstairs when I visit. I think my presence cuts down on his video game usage.
He is a wonderful host and never makes me feel like I'm in the way.
I did survive the 110 plus digits in the temperatures while there. Coping with the extreme heat is exactly what I expected. Stay in the AC house, AC car, AC shopping, AC restaurants and make as few as possible in and outs of cars & stores.

1 comment:

Lorraine Butler said...

Thanks for the tour! Sounds like it was a good trip. Is your next time seeing Shannon when the baby's come?