Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beluga Whale Wall Hanging

Today was my quilting day at Dodi's studio. I tried to get a head start before I went to her house. I began cutting out stuff and realized I didn't know what I was doing. Luckily she saved my tushi and fixed everything to perfection for me. Linda came over and it was so nice to visit and laugh.

 Megan and her children are visiting with Dodi this month. Megan is in heaven being able to sew to her heart's content.
 Here is the front of the quilt. I go back tomorrow to have Dodi help me finish it up. Beluga Whales for Shannon & Baby Boy Drees.

4 comments:

Kathleen Allison said...

SO stinking cute, Gayle!!! I love it!

Michael and Denise said...

That's adorable.

cindy said...

I love it! Its even more special because Grandma Gayle made it.

Lorraine Butler said...

Nice work! Is it feeling great to use your creative energy??